COMMUNITY SUPPORT FUNDActions
Mid Island Co-op Community Support Fund
Mid Island Co-op Community Support Fund provides cash or in-kind donations to non-profit groups and organizations to help support programming, complete projects or improve facilities and/or services that enhance the quality of life in the communities we serve. This program also includes community sponsorships and gift card/product donations.
- Registered non-profit or registered charitable organizations
- Unregistered not-for-profit community groups with an established governance oversight structure
- Please review the full eligibility criteria included in the body of the application form
How it works:
- For Donations under $1,000, complete the form and apply a minimum of four (4) weeks in advance.
- For Donations over $1,000, complete the form before deadlines of April 30, July 31 and October 31. Please apply a minimum of twelve (12) weeks in advance of the date on which the funding is required. This is especially important when applying for event sponsorships. Decisions are finalized and communicated approximately six (6) weeks following each deadline.
- Recipients are chosen at the discretion of Mid Island Co-op. Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with the Co-op’s values.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR FUNDING
Please note: You will need to create an account to apply through Do Some Good.
It is very simple and will only take a minute!
Mid Island Co-op uses Do Some Good to power their application forms.
Mid Island Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations. Please allow us time to review your requests and respond. Mid Island Co-op makes every effort to support as many community events and organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the service you provide.