Mid Island Liquor
July 20, 2019
Mid Island Liquor Has Four Locations to Serve You!
- Mid Island Liquor Parksville, a division of Mid Island Co-op, opened its doors in 2018, with over 2,700 different wine, spirits and beer items. The 5,000 square foot space features a 1,000 square foot walk-in beer room featuring 700+ different kinds of brews to choose from. For the wine connoisseur a WSET 3 certified wine expert on staff that can assist wine paring, mixology and cellar management. Our entire team takes great pride in being very thorough regarding the high quality of service our customers receive.
- Mid Island Liquor Nanaimo (previously Vancouver Island Liquor) opened its doors in May of 2019. Our Nanaimo location offers 2,000 items with a walk-in beer cooler, great craft selection, chilled wines and solid local wine, spirits and beer selection. Mid Island Liquor Nanaimo is conveniently located across from Departure Bay Beach and Kinsmen Park and right next to 7/11.
- Mid Island Liquor Duncan (previously Vancouver Island Liquor) opened its doors in May of 2019. Our Duncan location offers almost 2,000 items with a walk-in beer cooler, excellent selection of locally produced wines, beer and spirits. All of our locations feature trained knowledgeable staff to assist with any gifting or food pairing suggestions.
- Mid Island Liquor Sayward is located on Hwy. 19 in the Sayward Valley on Northern Vancouver island. We have o ver 450 different wine, spirits and beer items to choose from including a great selection of Lucky Stansfield’s and Hoodies. Come for a visit, only 45 minutes from Campbell River.
Please see our Hours, Contacts and Location Info page for location details.
Liquor Store Operations Manager:
- Jared Brown ISG II, WSET III
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org